Trauma Conference International (TCI)
provides international trauma education in a fast-paced, accessible and affordable program without compromising quality.
Some key points:
- The board has strong representation from Mexico, Canada, United States, and South America
- Speakers and moderators for this event bring ideas and viewpoint from throughout the Western Hemisphere.
- The conference is a 3-day event with a fast-paced practical knowledge format.
- The onsite location will rotate from region to region each year.
- Event simulcast is offered as a cost-effective alternative to in-person attendance.
- All materials and lectures will be in both English and Spanish in real time.
- Future growth is envisioned including other countries and languages
If medical professionals in your country are interested in being part of Trauma Conference International, e-mail us email@example.com.
ACCME Continuing Medical Education will be offered for this 3-day event .
Trauma Conference International is presented by Global Trauma Conference, a 501c(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing high quality trauma education to healthcare professionals throughout the world by leveraging new technologies to provide access through sustainable, affordable means.