Some key points:
- Abstract Due Date: Submit all abstracts by 11:59PM MST on June 2, 2017.
- Please read carefully! All accepted Abstracts will be podium presentations in front of the international audience.
- Any nurse, resident, researcher (non-physician), or attending physician from any country is eligible to submit an Abstract to be considered for podium presentation in front of the international audience.
- Abstracts accepted for podium presentations will be notified by June 21, 2017.
- The presenting author should be listed first in the order of authors. All communications will be directed to the presenting author only.
- An individual may submit more than one abstract.
- Failure to register and pay for the conference will disqualify the Abstract from audience presentation. You must be in attendance to present your work and compete for prizes.
- Abstracts accepted for [podium] presentations in front of the Conference audience must follow these guidelines:
- You must register and attend both days of the Conference (presentations will be on Thursday, August 17, 2017 and Friday, August 18, 2017). Prizes will be awarded on Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Total time for your presentation will be 12 minutes (10 minutes followed by 2 minute question/answer session).
- The time of your presentation will be provided to you prior to the Conference.
- Complete all fields on the abstract submission form by 11:59PM MST on June 2, 2017.
- All abstract and presentation materials must be in compliance with copyright laws.
- Abstract content and presentations should be your original work. It is acceptable to have presented your work at other meetings; however, work that has been published in Journals may not be submitted.
The following prizes will be awarded as follows:
- $250 – First Place
- $175 – Second Place
- $100 – Third Place